School Sports Officials (SSO) is a leading supplier of umpires, referees and event staff to school sport and recreational competitions in Australia. To provide this specialised service we need passionate and reliable officials to join our team!
We are currently hiring umpires & referees, coaches, conveners, marshals and first-aid officers for all sports. Many of these official types will require applicants to be qualified.
SSO staff enjoy access to a wide variety of competitions during the week, weeknights and weekends.
- A qualification / accreditation / badge in your chosen sport or field
- Working with Children Check (or a willingness to apply)
- A working visa or certificate to work in Australia (Immigrants + International students only)
- Must be reliable and have some form of transport
- Must have a desire to positively impact and develop grassroots sport
Required documents can be submitted during the application process.
Please email our team to discuss how we may be able to assist you to become qualified. In the meantime, you may be able to assist us in another discipline. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key benefits of working with School Sports Officials:
- Flexibility to work where and when you want
- Tax-free payment
- Online official management via SSO WhistleLink
- Access to high quality ISC uniforms and apparel
- Work with a progressive team focused on developing grassroots sport
Ready to apply? Click here to register and begin officiating as soon as possible